Credit Systems Manager – Decision Management Systems Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Decision Management System, a product offering from SAS, caters to the evolving needs of automated decisioning capabilities as it hosts credit scoring models, data warehouses, rule building capabilities and workflows to cater to deviations which are approved in normal course of business based on merits exhibited in banking behavior with ENBD or other Banks, info which can be accessed vide the Credit Bureau. The DMS has enhanced the Bank’s drive towards digitization and automating processes to a great extent.
- To liaise with IT Project Management, IT departments of EDW & Finnone projects, Group Risk Management, Retail Lending Business and External Vendors to manage end-to-end implementation of the newly procured Decision Management (DM) System. Specifically, this would entail
- Represent ‘Group Retail Credit team in the core working group of the DM implementation project.
- Brainstorm, discuss and finalize any solution approach through DM System.
- To fulfill any IT and/or vendor requirements from ‘Group Retail Credit team, for e.g. BRD and FSD sign offs, data definitions, field validations, technology processes, automated workflows conceptualization, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Hands on experience in Risk Based Retail Lending Business Strategies – Limit Management, Approve/Reject, Pricing, Collections, Recovery, Cross Sell, Pre Approve, Up Sell
- Hand on experience with Decision Management Systems in BFSI Organizations (From vendors like FICO, Experian, SAS or other similar)
- IT Project Management – Prior experience of DM system implementation in another organization is highly preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.