- Full Time
Cost Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Agile Consultants
We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our accounting department. You’ll be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports. You should possess excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins. Our ideal candidate should also be able to create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for our company.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in raw materials, manufacturing methods, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- The Cost Accountant records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Minimum 4 – 8 years’ experience in accounting & customer management.
- Having CA/ ICWA / CMA (from a reputed college) qualification.
- Strong Cost Systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant / Inter-CA.
- Chemical industry experience is a must.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Understanding of Indirect Taxes.
- Familiarity with financial statements.
- Good presentation skills.