Corporate Head of EAL (English as an Additional Language) Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Corporate Head of EAL will lead the EAL strategy design and implementation for all GEMS schools to provide a high-quality education for the communities we serve and play a key part in improving student outcomes, ensuring all GEMS students reach their highest potential.
- Provide leadership and direction on EAL for schools, working in conjunction with the cluster leads. Ensure the schools articulate and consistently apply the GEMS philosophy and Core Values base.
- Responsible for relevant EAL strategy and related development and action plans for schools in line with the relevant frameworks and the GEMS Educational Strategy.
- Provide strategic direction, develop and disseminate all policies and protocols ensuring that GEMS is at the forefront of best practice and leads on EAL.
- Support the improvement of student outcomes and narrow the student attainment gap for all (identified) students, across all phases, ensuring students fulfill their highest potential.
- Relevant qualifications such as Degree, Masters or PhD.
- Experience in leading EAL provision across a group of schools
- Familiarity with the UAE context and a proven track record of effective school leadership.
- Demonstrable proven track record of effectively leading diverse teams and maintaining positive, productive relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience working in a Primary and/or Secondary school environment, or similar, and using data to improve practice.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.