Coordinator – Line Maintenance Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To deliver administrative support to the line maintenance teams, primarily in: the manpower allocation, the application and monitoring of function-related GCAA licenses and expiries, and the maintaining of respective files and records.
- Handles the day-to-day administrative activities of the G9 Line Maintenance team, this includes but not limited to communication, manpower allocation, procurement, rostering, time sheets, attendance, reports, training coordination, payments, issuing/renewing licenses, filing, mail, etc.
- Coordinates department and teams’ meetings as and when needed; prepares agenda, communication, and minutes of meeting and circulates accordingly.
- Maintains an accurate database for all the Line Maintenance team ensuring records are regularly updated for all.
- Ensures that the roster and manpower allocation across the shift is as per GCAA regulations and is scheduled in a cost effective manner and properly communicated to concerned parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Higher Diploma in Office Management/Secretarial Skills from a recognized institution is acceptable.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role dealing with staff matters and contracts in any industry.
- An aviation background is preferred and technical knowledge would be an advantage; low cost airline experience is a plus.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023