Ensure timely collection of receivables and make sure processes are in line with global / local policy requirements. For implementation of the internal controls and safeguarding the business process in a risk-free environment in terms of receivables management, cash collection and trade investment. Abide by company policies and drive continuous improvement of all credit management related processes in cooperation with all involved parties to increase efficiency.
- To update customer accounts with payment transfers from customers on a daily basis.
- Handle and monitor bank transactions related to Accounts Receivables especially the timely deposits of PDC, L/C & B/G.
- Update customer related logs to maintain high level of control.
- Following up on L/C discrepancies and communicating the same to the relevant teams.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Accounting & Finance.
- Functional: 1-2 years in credit control or accounting
- Industry: ideally apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.