Majid Al Futtaim
Controllership Manager Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
The position is responsible to ensure adequacy of internal control environment, ensuring GS delivery of services, Forecast, review and report balance sheet, review and report on receivables & collections, support department head in working capital management, Financial statement review, JV reporting and drive along with business and department head various Finance Transformation & Business process optimisation projects.
- Work along with department head to ensure Risk management and Compliance framework set by Corporate is embedded and operational for SMBU.
- Provide support to COE teams in periodically reviewing SMBU DOA and Policy/Procedure documents. Further support them in embedding the changes into the system.
- Independently assess and manage all the financial risks raised by Internal audit across SMBU
- Working along with department Head of finance to set collection targets and revise them on regular basis
- Take part in aggressive follow up mechanism for tracking collections along with head of finance & business and provide required support collection team.
- Track balance sheet and working capital performance against budget on monthly basis
- Qualified accountant, holding CA/ ACCA/ CPA degree
- 5-7 years post qualification experience