Contracts Manager Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Manage, evaluate and monitor dnata Travel’s agreements and contracts both locally and regionally for new and existing customers, suppliers and business partners. This includes all products/services provided to customers, joint venture, franchise and management operations as well as merger and acquisition projects.
- Evaluate and negotiate all agreement drafts, reviewing implications, commitments and advising the department heads on terms to be negotiated, in order to mitigate any potential risks that the business may be exposed to by entering into the relationship contemplated through such agreements.
- Manage, analyse and monitor all agreements with customers, joint venture partners, principals (both air and non-air GSA relationships), third party service providers, internal departments as well as prospective acquisition targets. This includes participation in direct negotiations, along with the relevant department heads and co-ordination with all parties involved in the preparation of the contract and ensuring all contracts are prepared within the required deadline.
- Managing all contractual issues/queries/communications/amendments with responsibility for timely response incorporating input/buy-in from relevant parties.
- Commercial/Sales/Contract Negotiation : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours: (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in commercial and contract negotiations, preferably with financial management or legal background.
- Knowledge of the various aspects of the travel industry operation is essential.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023