Consultant Sleep Medicine Jobs In Dubai | Medacs Healthcare
Our client is expanding their services into Dubai and is opening a brand-new, advanced day surgery and medical facility in central Dubai. The facility will be working closely with other hospitals within the group and patients can be referred for further treatment if they require. Patients will have access to a wide variety of clinical specialists focused on providing best in class care for their specific diagnoses all under one roof – this will have a direct impact on both patient outcomes and patient experience.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for 30 days upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
- Free flights at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health insurance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus.
- 25 days annual leave per year plus public holidays.
- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada – Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK – Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland – CCST
- Australia and New Zealand – FRACP
- Minimum of 2-3 years Consultant Medicine experience post specialist training.
- Fellowship or US Board certification in sleep medicine.