University Hospital Sharjah
Consultant Radiologist Jobs | University Hospital Sharjah Careers
Being one of the clinical roles within the Clinical Services of the hospital, the position will require a person who has practiced for at least 5 years after a post highest education qualifications and who has had international healthcare and academic experience. It is a pivotal role in the establishment of services at the hospital to ensure services are at an International standard and to meet and exceed accreditation standards. The Doctor should obtain the appropriate evaluation/License.
- Provide clinically appropriate interpretation and reporting on imaging studies.
- Ensure reports are released on a continuing and timely basis
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members to mutually agreed work schedules
- Facilitate access to imaging and provide timely reporting that facilitates efficient patient flows and meets treatment objectives
- American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH Table of Equivalency.
- 5 year’s clinical experience post certification in the appropriate specialty, in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent.