Consultant Paediatrician Jobs in Dubai | Mediclinic Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Consultant Paediatrician
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To provide patient-centric and evidence based consultant-level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company and regulatory authorities.
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
- Maintain accurate medical records
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
- Basic medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration in a speciality recognised by relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Essential minimum experience: At least 3-5 years’ post qualification experience at Consultant level (independent of country).
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues
- Proficiency in an electronic medical record system
To apply for this job please visit careers.mediclinic.ae.