Consultant (Field Service Management) Jobs In Dubai | IFS
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
- Acting as a trusted advisor in articulating and critically evaluating customer-specific business solutions.
- Seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Understanding customer business needs and guiding them in the most effective usage of IFS Products.
- Leading and owning the solution definition and scope for the Service Management portion of the IFS Solution.
- Identifying and bridging the gap between the customer’s business requirements and IFS Products.
- Conducting customer training sessions and workshops.
- Guiding and assisting the customer with testing and Go Live cut-over strategies.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing IFS products, processes and methodology.
- Expertise in business process mapping and deployment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the executive level.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Fluent in English and local language, both oral and written.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.