Consultant (Field Service Management) Jobs In Dubai | IFS
To be successful in the role, you will have a background of successful project implementations and enjoy being the key functional expert in the Service Management domain. You will be responsible for combining industry experience with IFS best practices to guide the customer through the implementation of core IFS business solutions.
- Acting as a trusted advisor in articulating and critically evaluating customer-specific business solutions.
- Seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Understanding customer business needs and guiding them in the most effective usage of IFS Products.
- Identifying and bridging the gap between the customer’s business requirements and IFS Products.
- Conducting customer training sessions and workshops.
- Guiding and assisting the customer with testing and Go Live cut-over strategies.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing IFS products, processes and methodology.
- Experience delivering Service Management ERP/IT Solutions in a similar role.
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams, colleagues, customers and partners.
- Expertise in business process mapping and deployment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the executive level.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Fluent in English and local language, both oral and written.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.