Consultant (Field Service Management) Jobs In Dubai 2023 | IFS
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
- Guiding our customers to improve their business through a deep understanding of the core IFS solution and industry accelerators.
- Understanding the customer’s business, industry and local field service management drivers, practices and policies.
- Acting as a trusted advisor in articulating and critically evaluating customer-specific business solutions.
- Seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Understanding customer business needs and guiding them in the most effective usage of IFS Products.
- Leading and owning the solution definition and scope for the Service Management portion of the IFS Solution.
- Identifying and bridging the gap between the customer’s business requirements and IFS Products.
- Conducting customer training sessions and workshops.
- Guiding and assisting the customer with testing and Go Live cut-over strategies.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and compliance requirements of the Service Management domain in the key focus industries.
- Managing, coaching and mentoring IFS colleagues.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of existing IFS products, processes and methodology.
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience delivering Service Management ERP/IT Solutions in a similar role.
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams, colleagues, customers and partners.
- Ability to articulate and critically evaluate customer-specific business needs and solutions in a customer facing role.
- Expertise in business process mapping and deployment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the executive level.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Fluent in English and local language, both oral and written.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.