Consultant Family Medicine Jobs In Dubai | WizeJob
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a Family Medicine responsible for investigating illnesses and preparing the appropriate treatment plan to assist that patient with getting healthy as soon as possible. In some cases, they may need to refer patients to specialized physicians for intensive care.
- Creating patient health programs using historical data
- Track individualized health programs
- Provide comprehensive wellness examinations
- Administer immunizations and vaccinations
- Referring patients to other providers for specialized treatment
- Schedule and administer follow up examinations
- Educating patients in wellness programs
- Specialization certificate and completion of 5 years residency training
- Specialty experience in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, and Gynecology.
- Excellent spoken communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Valid country license
- Ability to work with a team of medical professionals and other specialties
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.