Consultant Endocrinologist Jobs In Dubai | WizeJob
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a knowledgeable endocrinologist to be responsible for diagnosing and treating hormone disorders and other problems relating to the endocrine system. The endocrinologist will evaluate patient symptoms and medical histories, diagnose conditions, and develop treatment plans. You will also help patients to deal with the physical limitations due to diseases stemming from problems with the endocrine system.
- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnosis with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- Supporting patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
- A medical degree in endocrinology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship.
- A medical license and certification to practice endocrinology.
- A thorough understanding of the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions.
- Strong analytical abilities to provide accurate diagnoses.
- Excellent decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and researching skills.
- Proficiency with computers and medical equipment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.