Construction Manager Jobs In Dubai | Wood
Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for a Construction Manager in Dubai, UAE.
- To manage, develop and support the construction process at both a Project and Corporate level in a safe, structured and cost – effective manner.
- Accountable for the delivery of construction services / personnel across projects / company ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved.
- To ensure that all Project / Company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- To ensure that all construction personnel at both Project and Corporate level are aware of / implement safe working practices / procedures and are provided with a safe working environment.
- Deliver a high standard construction capability at both Project and Corporate levels, ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is implemented at all times.
- Implementation of a continuous improvement philosophy across the construction function, delivering best practices at all times.
- Management and support of all construction personnel.
- Ability to produce technical documents and procedures covering all aspects of the completions process.
- IT Literate in all major software packages (Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc).
- Ability to compile accurate data and produce detailed management reports.
- Fully Conversant with completions management software and its functionality.
- Extensive experience of construction / commissioning related activities.
- To be completed by Project prior to requisitioning.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety.