Conference Producer (Temporary) Jobs In Dubai | ITP Media Group
You would be based in an office, but attend events. You will work to deadlines, which may involve working long hours, including evenings and weekends. You might work on more than one project at the same time. You might attend networking events, such as business lunches, to develop and maintain new business contacts.
- An overview of the topic and its validity as a stand alone event
- An account of the likelihood that the event will encourage the participation of paying delegates.
- The highlights of the current issues faced by the industry
- To identify potential speakers and resource persons
- To identify key issues which will be addressed by the event
- To research all possible events covering the proposed topic to analyze potential conflicts in dates or overexposure
- To highlight possible sponsors to this event
- To plan for a post-conference Internal report
- To plan for a Rapporteur’s report on the conference that is circulated to
- 2 years’ experience in organizing international events and conferences.
- Conceptual ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge on diverse topics.
- Networking and information gathering abilities
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English