Canadian University Dubai
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Computer Science Professor Jobs in Canadian University in Dubai
The duties of the new faculty member in computer Science include teaching and mentoring students doing graduation projects (research and applied projects). Dynamic involvement in research, student activities, course development, advising, and scholarly work is necessary.
- Teaching assigned classes;
- Maintaining adequate records of progress and evaluation for all students enrolled in classes assigned and submitting grades on dates indicated by the Registrar each semester (mid-semester and final);
- Preparing syllabi in conjunction with the Program Chair for distribution to students in the first week of the course (with a copy sent to the Program Chair);
- Assisting the Chair in evaluating course objectives and sequencing;
- Recommending curricular changes;
- Maintaining set office hours during the semester –posting these and informing students;
- Advising students and assisting in tracking “at-risk” students with poor academic performance;
- Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field such as Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, or Machine Learning.
- Applicants with experience within a Canadian Institution are preferred