Compliance Paralegal Jobs | Cigna
General team business and administrative support Responding to business queries under supervision of the Compliance team on routine compliance matters. General day to day management of the compliance mailbox. Maintaining properly organized records for compliance including but not limited to
- Support Head of Compliance with production and updating of internal reports and registers such as the compliance report, risk register etc.
- Support team with development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain regional MEA Compliance page on IRIS that would serve as an information repository/database for the business
- Support special projects, as needed.
- Support compliance team with organization, development and delivery of compliance training on key compliance topics.
- A job seeker with a bachelor’s degree and prior compliance paralegal experience can apply for a compliance paralegal job.
- A paralegal certification may also be required.
- Effective oral and written communication, computer, organizational, analytical, research, and multi-tasking skills are also important.