Compliance Officer Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD Asset Management is the dedicated unit of Emirates NBD providing investment services to both internal and external clients It is established in the DIFC and regulated by the DFSA It currently runs over USD 61 bn across a range of products and client types
- The role will assist in:
- Clarifying AML and KYC related queries
- Monitoring mandate limits for managed funds and client portfolios.
- Monitoring business activities to ensure that they are operating within the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Reviewing regulatory updates to ensure that ENBD AM policies and procedures are up to date.
- Submitting regulatory filings and reports to the regulator, Group Compliance and Board of Directors.
- Providing training on AML and Compliance to all staff.
- Other day to day compliance activities.
- Complete the AML and CDD checks on the new clients, perform sanctions, AML and CTF screening, verify the authenticity of client documents and complete the compliance review sheet.
- For all the existing clients, check for any expired or documents and complete the periodic review compliance checklists.
- For all new discretionary portfolios and changes to the IPS for existing portfolios, the limits in ARM must be created / amended to ensure that they reflect the latest limits mandated by the client.
- Monitoring of limits and reporting any breaches to the relevant management team members.
- Coordinate with PB Ops to set up and monitor limits for PB portfolios.