Compliance Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
Our client is a world leading company working within the construction industry.
- Support the Head of Compliance in developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures and in conducting periodic review and updating of policies and procedures.
- Coordinate periodical review, customisation and the roll-out of webinars/in-person and online training modules for employees, Contractors and identified Third-Party Representatives.
- Support with creating analytic training reports and similar MIS reports.
- Assist Head of Compliance in developing and implementing privacy policies and support periodic privacy reviews and audits
- Understanding of vendor onboarding policies and related due diligence. Assist in vendor set-up.
- Support / Carry out any other specific compliance specific tasks that may be delegated from time to time.
- Identify and recommend targeted population to covered for identified training initiatives.
- Interpersonal and communication skills – Experience in communicating at all levels up to and including senior management
- Flexibility in timings to work with US based vendors
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- At least three year’s experience in a similar role