Compensation & Benefits Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Engie
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
To support the C&B deliverables on Medium Term Business [MTP] process including staff costs management and reporting. Support Head C&B in the management of all aspects of Compensation and Benefits linked to Country offices. To contribute to the operation of key C&B processes across the region.
- Coordinate the MTP [Medium Term Business Plan] process within HR and ensure deliverables within the reporting requirement established from time to time with close coordination with Finance department.
- Manage the staff cost monitoring for corporate entities including close monitoring of inflationary trends, FTE management, benefits trends in local markets around the countries in scope of AMEA.
- Participate in ‘annual salary surveys’ as required. Accurately complete required surveys for AMEA development offices while coordinate and quality assure the information provided by our operating entities. Analyse the strength of the C&B package against the reference market and make recommendations for change.
- Contribute to development of templates for reporting’s, bonus & salary review etc. Support the performance management process, communication templates, posters, reporting’s and additional support to calibration exercise as and when required.
- Experience of working with staff budgets.
- Exposure to basic accounting process [JVs], monthly closings etc.
- A sound understanding of market benchmarking of salary packages and benefits.
- Demonstrable exposure to making commercially sound C&B proposals/solutions.
- Successful track record of working in a complex or matrix business.
- Familiarity with C&B related International mobility issues.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023