Company Secretory and Paralegal Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
Prepare and review board documentation e.g. board minutes, resolutions, POAs. Assist with execution and filing of documentation, including corporate documents and contracts. Assist with filing of annual reports and other statutory filing based on the filing timelines and the local requirements of each jurisdiction.
- Ensuring that all corporate actions are backed up by appropriate board resolutions
- Company secretarial work for all Dubai companies and support to other group companies if required
- Organizing and updating central database of relevant contracts, secretarial records, business licenses, regulatory approvals, etc. of various group companies.
- Maintenance/ updating of statutory registers and records, preparation, and issue of share certificates, etc.
- Filing of necessary paperwork with the relevant authorities on all secretarial compliance matters.
- Personally interact with and visit regulatory offices as and when required.
- Incorporation and dissolution of companies in various jurisdictions and liaising with local consultants and lawyers for the same.
- Preparing and updating regular MIS reports on legal and secretarial matters.
- Tracking regulatory compliances across various group companies with periodic reviews.
- Qualified Company Secretary (plus LL.B. degree preferred)
- 3-8 years relevant experience
- Significant experience in handling corporate secretarial matters in a large group of companies
- Excellent written and spoken English.