Commis I (BUTCHERY) Jobs In Dubai | Accor
To supervise the assigned station / section, produce a consistent, high quality product, ensure a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Standards Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- The ability to work closely with the Chef de Partie or senior chef in preparing mise en place.
- The ability to work as directed on station of assignment under the appropriate Chef De Partie or senior chef.
- To report in the kitchen at your station at scheduled times regardless of beginning off shift or returning from meal break.
- To wear uniforms according to Mövenpick standards.
- The ability to work closely with standard recipes, photos and plate presentations in order to maintain quality standards and presentation in accordance with Mövenpick established guidelines and standards
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Heartists Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023