Commercial Services Graduate Internship Jobs In Dubai | Hilton
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are consistently endorsed by our employees as a Great Place to Work in all the countries in which we operate, and for the last five years we have been voted by UK students as the most popular Graduate Recruiter in the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism sector (TargetJobs Awards 2021).
- Joining Regional Commercial meetings involving various functions of the business.
- Attending Commercial meetings in hotels to help drive strategy and/or projects.
- Researching and identifying the top emerging trends impacting the Commercial outlook of the business.
- Helping to creating executive presentations for regional meetings, regional stakeholders, and on-going projects.
- Using online tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify areas of risk and opportunities.
- Preparing reports and presentations for stakeholders stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Team-working skills and problem-solving skills along with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Person should be engaging and a self-starter.
- Microsoft Office skills is a must i.e. Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- You must be a recent graduate from 2022 or be expecting to graduate in 2023.
- You must be eligible to work in the UAE without VISA sponsorship.
- You must be able to undertake a full-time (40 hour per week) 10 – 12-month graduate internship.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.