Commercial Property Consultant Jobs In Dubai | MTH Properties
We are looking for a Commercial Property Consultant to join our fast-growing company. The commercial real estate broker will work as an intermediary on rental properties between owners and potential tenants, oversee property transactions between buyers and sellers, and assist with new business development.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, and networking events
- Advise clients on market conditions, market prices
- Ensure properties are updated and correctly evaluated and ready for sale
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Achieving sales target and executing sales strategies
- Proven work experience in Real Estate for at least 2 years
- RERA Card will be preferred
- Holder of a UAE driving license is an advantage
- Assist clients in finding suitable non-residential properties to run their business.
- Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
- Business acumen for business problem-solving attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Real Estate policies and regulations
- Knowledge of CRM and MS Office