DoubleTree By Hilton
Commercial Manager Jobs in Fujairah | Hilton Careers
Directly accountable for driving the Top line Budget and Forecast by implementing a commercial strategy and business plan through to execution using the Hilton Worldwide Commercial Focus process and all available business tools and intelligence available. Deliver as a minimum the budgeted revenues across all revenue streams, To include but not limited; All Rooms, GC&E, F&B, Leisure and Spa with a control on cost of sale, route to market, channel shift and marketing / Ecommerce opportunities.
- Work with the GM, Finance, Operations and Human Resources to ensure profits are maximized in line with TGOP and EBITDA targets set.
- Ensure Business Review Guidelines (current to + 5 years) all Pricing & Rate Quotation Strategies are in place in order to maximize all pricing components of sales and catering opportunities and achieve positive group market share.
- Support various On Property, RDOS’s, and Area Marketing teams in coordinating hotel level marketing, sales and public relations activities. Liaise with regional support and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
- Minimum of 3+ year’s hospitality/travel industry experience in a revenue generating or commercial services role.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience presenting sales plans, presentations, etc. to senior level executives and constituent groups
- 3+ experience working in a collaborative/matrixed environment
- 3+ years working with departmental financial data to make strategic/tactical decisions