- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Clinical Psychologist – Hospital Job Vacancy in Dubai | Envolve Recruitment
Diagnoses or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administers programs of treatment; interviews patients in clinics, hospitals, and other settings and studies medical and social case histories.
- Making assessments and interpretations based on biopsychosocial evaluations, psychometric tests, semi-structured interviews, therapy sessions, and neuropsychological assessments.
- Collaborating with other healthcare providers to evaluate the medical and physical condition of clients.
- Formulating and creating personalized interventions, treatments, and management plans for clients.
- Assessing clients’ risk, considering their mental health and social needs when performing interventions.
- Interacting with clients and other parties regarding performing interventions.
- Employing various treatment methods such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, and psychodrama.
- Measuring the effectiveness of interventions and implementing changes where required.
- Ensuring the maintenance and safe storage of accurate program and client records, and all other pertinent documents.
- Maintaining confidentiality of clients’ treatment and records in accordance with HIPAA. Participating in clinical training seminars and mentoring assistant psychologists, psychology students, and interns on-site.
- Working towards positioning the agency as a pioneer in psychological interventions.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology.
- Registered with HCPC.
- Experienced with specialist psychological assessment and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems of varying severity and complexity.
- Proficient with psychological therapies, risk assessment, training, and supervision.