Emirates National Oil Company
Clinic Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Clinic Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To support the Health of Occupational Health Nursing and participate in the delivery of occupational health nursing services as part of ongoing occupational health evaluation and health education programs.
- Responsible for conducting and supervising all occupational health activities, visit, consultation, evaluation, follow up and finally revise before Fitness Certificate issuing.
- Supervises and provides training to the Occupational Health nurses ensuring their competency and the quality of nursing work carried out under the direction of the Head Occupational Health Nurse.
- Directly responsible for the management of the document control and quality assurance system of occupational health, ensuring accurate up to date documentation and efficient quality control in the Occupational Health Center.
- Maintains awareness of technological, legal, and professional issues and changes associated with occupational health and safety and utilises this, along with internal and external resources, to achieve clinical and educational best practice.
- Must be a Certified Nurse, qualified at a recognised training establishment and licensed to practice as a nurse within Dubai.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in nursing and 1 years’ experience leading and supervising a team.
- Post Graduate qualification in nursing or medical management is preferable