We’re looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing automated testing solutions to improve the quality of our products. If you are a passionate and motivated individual with a strong interest in quality assurance, we want to hear from you!
- Design and plan electrical systems, including power, communications, and data.
- Design systems using PLC programs, robotics, and sensor technologies.
- Maintain systems for installation, integration, and operation.
- Maintain and upgrade control systems.
- Use engineering design software to create, modify, and analyze project schematics.
- Research and develop new technologies.
- Develop appropriate documentation.
- Establish equipment specifications and requirements.
- Perform safety inspections and craft risk assessments.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Identify, evaluate, and troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science.
- 3+ years of experience in electrical, mechanical, or control system design.
- Experience with PLC, DCS and SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of PLC and DCS programming.
To apply for this job please visit ehpv.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.