Clerk – Automated Gate Systems Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
If yes then do not wait and apply for DP World , They are currently providing employment opportunities to both experienced professionals and fresh employees. You can simply send them an online job application. If they find you capable then they will absolutely call you for the hiring process. If you want to know more about this company then please read it thoroughly.
We’re looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing automated testing solutions to improve the quality of our products. If you are a passionate and motivated individual with a strong interest in quality assurance, we want to hear from you!
- Design and plan electrical systems, including power, communications, and data.
- Design systems using PLC programs, robotics, and sensor technologies.
- Maintain systems for installation, integration, and operation.
- Maintain and upgrade control systems.
- Use engineering design software to create, modify, and analyze project schematics.
- Research and develop new technologies.
- Develop appropriate documentation.
- Establish equipment specifications and requirements.
- Perform safety inspections and craft risk assessments.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Identify, evaluate, and troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science.
- 3+ years of experience in electrical, mechanical, or control system design.
- Experience with PLC, DCS and SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of PLC and DCS programming.
Salary and Benefits
DP World Undoubtedly, Ingles has attained a reliable position in the market. Now, let’s take a look at the perks and the advantages that this organization offers to its employees.
How To Apply For
Are you interested in applying for DP World Job If yes then hit the button below and submit your CV online today. Please make sure that your curriculum vitae is informative, to-the-point and interesting. It is supposed to tell completely about you in your absence. Employers generally do not have a lot of time to read all the CVs so it should be short and professional.