Civil Engineer Drainage and Hydraulics & Hydrology Jobs in Dubai
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialised in the mass transit and rail market since 1957. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world.
- The preparation of design reports, technical calculations note, specifications, organization and submission of drawings, reports,
- Studying and conducting hydrology analysis, hydraulics calculation and drainage design from concept to detailed design stages.
- Proficient and skilled in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices in the relevant field of hydrology and hydraulics,
- Prepare engineering sketches for draftsman/draftswoman to produce drawings,
- Review of the design, mark-up drawings ensuring the quality control requirements, including QA/QC checklists procedures for drafting production checklists,
- Bachelor or Master or PhD in Civil/hydrology/hydraulics Engineering or similar engineer diploma is required for the applicant
- 10 – 15 years related work experience and at least 3 years in railway projects
- Technical proficiency in the field of railway drainage design, hydraulics and hydrology analysis, erosion and sediment control/scour protection design, flooding assessment/ flood plain maps definition, and stream restoration projects, watercourse diversions ponds design
- Hydrology analysis /catchment delineation/ streamlines definition using the Arc GIS software tools