Cigna Careers | Sales Administration Executive Jobs in Dubai
Reporting to the Sales Intelligence Manager, The Sales Administration Executive will be a direct support to our sales and retention channels, carrying out daily administration tasks, distribution of workload to front line, management of the GIPMI sales mailboxes amongst other business critical tasks.
- Ensure Sales Application Forms are received and actioned in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily administration tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Internal liaison with IMPI UW team.
- Suggest recommendations for improvement to Team Senior/Manager.
- Work closely with team members and supervisors, act on instruction/advice given to constantly improve individual and team performance ensuring all statistics are within or above agreed criteria.
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook with basic system navigation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow, essential to achieving targets and accuracy
- Ability to work productively in an extremely focused, concentrated and pressurised environment
- Be a team player and ability to work towards and achieve both individual and team targets
- Ability to work on own initiative and apply instructions from supervisor