Archer And Bull
Chinese Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Archer And Bull
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Your primary role is to serve as an EA to our CEO, with all matters that will enable her to function at her best. Your secondary role is to support the broader team in the US on admin needs. This will start off as a part-time role (3-4 hours/day) for the first 3 to 6 months, eventually growing into a full-time role.
- Assisting the sales team with admin work, such as updating sales CRM, tracking meetings and calls, taking notes, following up with prospects and clients
- Assist the CEO in ensuring that people give her what she wants on time
- Take things off the CEO’s plate-from daily admin matters like sorting out hotel bookings to protecting her time
- Keeping track of what the CEO needs to do- she has bad memory
- Making decks (you can use canva)
- Drafting emails on behalf of CEO/ responding on behalf of CEO
- You might sometimes have to jump on call on behalf of the CEO
- Ad-hoc tasks for the CEO and the team
- Google workspace (Gsheets, Gdoc etc)
- Pipedrive knowledge is a HUGE bonus
- Speaks and writes Chinese Mandarin (not required
- Ability to respond to last-min demands
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflict
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Occasional translation for Chinese clients
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.