Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation
Chief Legal Jobs in Dubai Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation
Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters. Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs. Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Preparing preliminary drafts of the legislative and legal requirements related to the work of the institution and the center
- Preparing and developing contract and agreement forms according to government policies in this regard.
- Legal review of all contracts and agreements entered into by the Corporation or the Center with other entities to provide services necessary for the conduct of the Corporation’s business .
- Handling status cases in which the Foundation (in its capacity for waqf and minors) is one of the parties, and appearing before courts of all types and degrees, and judicial and special committees.
- Reviewing the application of laws, legislation, and policies of the institution, and verifying that all applicable procedures comply with the approved
- A master’s degree requires 3 years of experience as a lawyer or legal in government agencies .
- Bachelor’s degree requires 5 years of experience as a lawyer or legal in government agencies.
- Managing legal cases Drafting and reviewing contracts legally