Chief Engineer – Rail Mechanical Systems Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff’s specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high quality cost effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering field (Master’s degree preferable).
- At least 4 years of experience leading or supervising a team.
- A sound understanding of engineering principles.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude and restore morale to a team.
- The ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to process negative feedback and remain professional.
- The ability to work onsite and in the office.