Chemistry Teacher – Secondary Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Science-Chemistry Teacher for Secondary to join our team immediately.Applicants should be fully qualified teachers with exceptional subject knowledge and experience and should be in UAE.
- Understanding the curriculum and developing schedules, lesson plans, and teaching methods that will help students cover the required content.
- Preparing and delivering lessons that are stimulating and clear.
- Educating students on lab safety and ensuring all experiments are carried out responsibly.
- Setting up tests, assignments, experiments, and grading students fairly.
- Ensuring appropriate resources and consultation times are available to students.
- Mentoring and providing support to student teachers.
- Attending staff and parent meetings, conferences, workshops, and other continuing education programs.
- Informing and preparing students for science fairs and expos.
- Handling various administration functions, which include updating student records and keeping track of lab supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Ensuring a safe, healthy classroom environment where learning can take place.
- Degree in chemistry or a related discipline.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.