As a Chef de Partie you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as: Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen.
- Support and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Support and deliver on the strategies and objectives of the kitchen department taking ownership for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships, communicating with key stakeholders whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Experience in kitchen
- Ability to adapt to changing service environments
- Pro-active with a hands-on approach
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.