Checker Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
The Checker is responsible for inspecting and recording shipments. The role holder will also be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders.
- Collaborate with staff to identify expected deliveries
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Unload packages from incoming trucks
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality and price)
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for deliveries
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management is mostly required for this job
- Applicants should be experienced in the basic operations of the warehouse like stacking, arrangement, and cleaning of the warehouse, and operation of the machines in the warehouse. A minimum of 2 years working experience in any reputable organization is a plus for any candidate
- They should be knowledgeable in receipt, inspection, storage, and management of goods in the warehouse. In addition a good knowledge of inventory systems is a must for this job
- Computer skills: Efficient knowledge and use of Microsoft office suite.