Change and Capability Development Specialist Jobs in Dubai
The Change and Capability Development Specialist plays a key role in delivering business value by helping to drive and embed data literacy and a quantitative decision-making culture through employee engagement and adoption. The role works closely with federated analytics communities to increase adoption and improve analytics capabilities of teams in business units. The role partners internally with specialist departments including Insights, Data Science, Corporate Communications, HR etc. to execute the necessary change management activities. The Change and Capability Development Specialist works with all levels of the community to deliver change and support adoption of Analytics products and mind-sets.
- Support engagement activities to create a connected workforce.
- Support and execute change programmes partnering with internal and external teams. Ensure continuous development of self by embracing new procedures, technologies and processes that support change.
- Develop and plan learning opportunities to support adoption, partnering with internal and external learning teams.
- Lead and support ED&A teams with transitioning meaningful insights to the relevant business unit power users via training and coaching to ensure the business is enabled with self-service and to maintain ongoing analysis.
- Degree or Honours (8-10 years or equivalent)
- Experience with the implantation of initiatives that are transformative in nature 5+ Years.
- Data-driven and analytically savvy analyst with a passion for sharing knowledge and developing people
- Exposure to a wide range of areas which have had a focus on the introduction of analytics to large, Geographically disparate teams and driving data-literacy.