IHG Hotels & Resorts
CCTV Operations Room Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Ensure checks are conducted on fire panel, fire hose real outlets and fire barriers and all other safety equipment and ensure that all are in good working order and report to the Safety Manager any item of equipment which is faulty. Responsible for the safety and security of guests, employees and establishment needs during shift. Report to Manager all hotel property deficiencies and safety or security hazards. Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Operating and monitoring all surveillance security systems/cameras within the Control Centre in an efficient manner and in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Recording all events, incidents and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations and also to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times and to report equipment failure to the Chief Security Officer or Management.
- Providing efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- Liaising with the security agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the CCTV system and to include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- High school or college graduate
- Preferably with minimum of 2 years experience in the same field
- Good communication skills