- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Cashier Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
A Cashier, or Retail Cashier, is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment. Their duties include balancing the cash register, making change, recording purchases, processing returns and scanning items for sale.
- Providing a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registering sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Resolving customer issues and answers questions.
- Itemizing and totaling purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
- Entering price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Verifying credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; and operating credit card authorization systems.
- Balancing cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Providing pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintaining checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as a team member