Cashier Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
For More Job:Click Here
A Cashier, or Retail Cashier, is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment. Their duties include balancing the cash register, making change, recording purchases, processing returns and scanning items for sale.
- Has good inter-personal and interaction skills and willing to undertake front office patient handling.
- Collections from outpatients, ER and inpatients, in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Follow insurance guidelines for acceptance of patients.
- Collect for unapproved/not covered service.
- Ensure that the co-payments and deductibles are collected/marked on the orders of the doctors, as the case may be (to facilitate Pharmacy to collect the amounts).
- Verify & update the insurance membership and eligibility to avail the services and facility at UHS.
- Ensure that the daily collections/charge slips are reconciled with the patients’ attendance at clinics and the orders prepared.
- Handover the Cash with reconciliation to Main Cashier.
- Ensure that the guarantee document (License copy / Credit Card /ID) is preserved for the patient until the amounts are settled.
- Prepare in-patient invoices on the system- create, check and edit.