Delphi Star Training Centre
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Career Counsellor Jobs In Dubai | Delphi Star Training Centre
We are looking for an empathetic career counselor to aid our clients with deciphering and selecting their preferred career trajectories. The career counselor will be required to uncover clients’ prominent and latent strengths, administer and score aptitude measures, and then confer with clients to deliberate findings obtained. You should also prepare clients for entry into their preferred disciplines.
- Inspecting clients’ career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process.
- Reviewing clients’ personal and educational undertakings and how the manifestation of these might inform their prospective job-related choices.
- Guiding clients through the completion of aptitude, personality, and adjacent tests.
- Scoring clients’ responses to pertinent items and conferring with them about the results of these.
- Proposing career-related options that are congruent with your substantiated insights.
- Informing clients about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these.
- Walking clients through the process of compiling and restructuring their resumes.
- Pinpointing and informing clients of potentially helpful career-related opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial psychology, social development, human resources, or similar.
- Graduate degree in counseling plus an appropriate license is preferred.
- Demonstrable history of displaying excellent clinical judgment.
- Knowledgeable about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries.
- Familiarity with obscure yet accessible job opportunities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills.
- Ability to equip all clients to enter their preferred disciplines.