Cardiologist Consultant required for Hospital in Dubai Envolve Recruitment
Start your cardiologist job description with a brief introductory paragraph. In two or three sentences, provide some general information about your practice or hospital and the work environment of the position for which you are hiring. Try to find a creative and authentic way of marketing your practice to potential applicants. Effectively communicating the value you provide to employees will help your job posting stand out from the competition.
- Diagnose and treat disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Perform patient exams and order or conduct diagnostic testing.
- Develop ongoing treatment and disease-management plans.
- Prescribe medicine and coordinate referrals as necessary.
- Conduct early-detection screenings.
- Maintain accurate patient records and charts.
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, staff, and administration.
- Completion of a residency in medicine and a fellowship in cardiology, in ACGME approved programs
- Current BC/BE in Cardiology (American Board of Internal Medicine/Cardiology)
- Valid state medical license as MD or DO
- Valid DEA certificate
- 2 years’ experience working full-time as a cardiologist