Captain – Lobby Lounge Jobs In Dubai | Marriott
Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Follow cycle time guidelines for all meals. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation all china, glass, and silver prior to use. Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of assigned trolley & tray and ensure room & floor clearance done properly. Communicate with guests and other employees and ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service.
- Open and close shift in accordance with manager’s checklist.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Marriott service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials.
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Perform cashier duties, if required. This involves handling tickets and cash as per Marriott International Food and Beverage SOP.
- Ensure room service is fully staffed and able to handle volume of business; periodically check and assist as necessary.
- Provide floor coverage during all meal periods.
- Conduct taste panels and menu classes on a daily basis for room service.
- Complete scheduled inventories of supplies, food, and liquor to check stock and requisition necessary supplies
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of First In First Out (FIFO), and cleanliness and rectify any deficiencies
- Follow property key policies, including checking out and returning keys to appropriate departments.
- Attend and conduct meetings as required.
- Ensure all side work is done on a daily basis.
- Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
- Each associate expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Minimum lifting 20 lbs.
- Ability of verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Leadership skills
- Training and motivating skills
- Systems (Micros, Fidelio, LMS, Respack, Info time)
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023