1- Captain A320
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Captain holds the authority to make final decisions regarding the operation of the aircraft. He/She ensures safety and security of all crew members, passengers and freight on board. He/She provides guidance to the cabin crew and ensures all duties adhere to the airline’s regulations.
- Being responsible for the safety and security of all crew members, passengers and cargo on board.
- Being responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft from the moment the aircraft is first ready to move for the purpose of taxiing prior to take-off until the moment it finally comes to rest at the end of the flight and the engine(s) used as primary propulsion units are shut down
- Familiarising himself with all applicable regulations, documentation and briefing materials for the intended route of flight, destination and alternate airfields. Additionally, the commander shall familiarise himself with both oxygen escape routes and terrain escape routes.
- Having authority to give all commands he deems necessary for the purpose of securing the safety of the aircraft and of persons or property carried therein
- Minimum of 5500 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 2500 PIC hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) jet aircraft.
- Unrestricted and current ICAO ATPL.
- Must not have attained the age of 55 years old upon the date of joining
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.