Calogi Manager – dnata Cargo Jobs in Dubai
The Calogi Manager will manage the Calogi service offering by developing its customer base and enhancing its services across the cargo industry in order to meet dnata cargo revenue and growth objectives.
- Develops and ensures implementation of distribution strategies that will shape Calogi network in the region.
- Develops and ensures implementation of the sales and marketing strategy in line with the department objectives.
- Prepares and recommends the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget.
- Improves revenue growth through enhancements of the system and additions to the product portfolio.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management / Supply Chain Management
- 8-10 years of experience in business development, international sales and marketing and distribution
- Proficient knowledge of IATA regulations, airline policies and procedures