NMC Specialty Hospital
Call Centre Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Hospital Jobs
Handle many inbound and outbound calls to customers and clients. Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions. Upsell other products wherever possible. Ensure you follow the customer service script provided by the company for uniformity.
- Call Centre Executives are ultimately responsible for the call center procedure
- Executives have the responsibility to answer the telephone at all times and at no time the telephone be left unattended.
- To ensure calls should be attended on or before the third ring promptly
- Voice clarity should be there so that the caller will be in a position to understand.
- Please remember that you are working for a Hospital and act with responsibility.
- Need to note down the details clearly so that there is no miscommunication at any point of time.
- Ask for phone number and extension
- Reason for calling
- Be sure to fill in the date, time and your initials
- Preferably a college graduate in any discipline.
- Clarity in communication and voice clarity and perfect modulation and patients to listen to the caller.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a call center executive / telephone operator in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills.