Call Center Agent – Inbound Jobs | Air Arabia Jobs in Sharjah
A Call Center Representative, or Call Center Agent, takes calls from customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may have. Their duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listening to customers needs or issues and providing helpful solutions to their problems.
- Handles customers’ enquiries, requests and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring company’s branding and corporate image are reflected in a positive manner and as per approved quality standards.
- Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
- Provides accurate information about the company’s products and services; processes travel bookings, modifications and cancellations on reservations.
- Handles customers’ complaints of different nature, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
- As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follows up on action taken.
- Promotes the company’s products and services through cross-selling such as ancillaries, holidays packages, loyalty programs, etc. ensuring monthly targets are met
- High School/Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Good in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).