Cafe Supervisor European Nationals Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
For More Jobs: Click Here
In the process of synergizing the talents and being a part of all levels of the recruitment ecosystem from being a recruiter to supplying the top caliber to the top brands in the MENA region hiring for the multiple levels from three continents have made us caliber (Talent) centric and a bridge between the job seekers & employers by upholding the core values of the industry.
- Responsible for scheduling, timekeeping, mid and end of season appraisals, and daily supervision of front of house staff
- Accurately schedule staff to business level based on forecast.
- Hold and document daily pre-shift meetings and conduct all staff meetings as needed.
- Ensure the health and safety of staff and customers in the café
- Responsible to monitor switching equipment function strictly based on switching operation rules.
- Proper guest service requires an employee staff that is thoroughly trained in service sequence, product knowledge, and makes every effort to meet the needs of each guest.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
- Requires practice of proper health sanitation and good math skills and ability to make change
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in culinary arts
- Knowledge in cooking, menu planning, costing, ordering and scheduling of kitchen workers
- Knowledge of inventory control, supplies, equipment, and food production
- Skills in leadership, management, employee and performance management